Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Relocating to Montana

It is probably not a surprise for many of you to hear that I will be relocating my business to Bigfork Montana beginning April 1st. Hope all my fans in MT are excited about that and that everyone back in the NJ area won't miss me too much. However I will be back in NJ quite a bit this year as I have weddings and dogs to photograph and will announce those dates in advance so you can book a session on my return visits.

I will have a storefront/gallery that will be open by chance and appointment and possibly some regular hours when I settle in.













So if you are in the NJ/NY area and would like to schedule a dog portrait session with me before I relocate please contact me at your earliest convenience to book a session. It looks like we'll have snow here for quite a while and dogs in the snow is a favorite of mine. If you're in MT than I look forward to possibly meeting everyone and their dogs there or even shooting your wedding. Please contact me to schedule a portrait session or just stop by the gallery to say hello. It will of course be a dog-friendly space. If you're located anywhere else please let me know if you'd like me to visit your area by clicking here or letting me know in the comments below.

No comments: