Saturday, March 5, 2011

Niti & Aunoy's Wedding Album ~ Montana Wedding Photography

After a bit of delay while Niti finished her residency to become an emergency room physician, she & Aunoy are finally going to have a wedding album to remember their gorgeous wedding at the Madison Hotel in NJ. Yes, it was 2007 that I photographed their day and yes, it was on film before I went digital, but that doesn't mean that they can't have the most gorgeous Queensberry of New Zealand Duo-style wedding album, clocking in at 29 leaves with 148 photos. It's my pleasure to make my clients their wedding albums at anytime and help them remember all the wonderful moments for decades to come.







1 comment:

Niti said...

Lauren, thanks for making this album for us, I can't wait to see the finished product! Somehow all these years went by while I worked 100 hour weeks and whose wedding, what wedding album, I didn't even know I had a husband or what day of the week it was for most part of last three years!