Monday, October 8, 2012

Artist-Wilderness Connection Residency ~ Montana Fine Art & Editorial Photography



In case you missed my presentation at Flathead Valley Community College about my wilderness artist residency during the summer of 2011 I have uploaded an edited version to my facebook page here.

Sugar and I spent 12 days at Granite Cabin on the middle fork of the Flathead River in the Great Bear Wilderness. I was selected by jury in 2011 by the Hockaday Museum of Art, The Bob Marshall Wilderness Foundation, The Swan Ecosystem Center, and the Flathead National Forest to participate in the Artist-Wilderness Connection program to get some alone time deep in the wilds of Montana.

Thank you to the wonderful state of Montana and the Montana Arts Council that helped fund my experience through their Strategic Investment Grants for the Arts.




No comments: